Thursday, December 11, 2008

Computers....

Don't you just hate them at times!!!
Ok mine has been in the repair shop since Monday. I have found out the it had viruses in some of my backup files, which I am upset about as now none of my backup files are any good, the lot has to be wiped, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. As well as the ones on my external backup storage as these are infected as well. I now have to take my external storage unit to them as well so they can look at that, but they said it should be a matter of minutes to look at it. So my computer will be home this arvo, after all this and $$$ later.
Well I will be glad to have my own computer back again, I can't load images from the one I am using now, no photo editing program on it. I have made a few things that I want to load and show everyone, so stay tuned hopefully later today they will be up.

M
xx

No comments: