Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Layout....

to share with you...
I used the sketch #117 at Pencil Lines
Not sure if the photo matched the papers I used but I like it.

I really wanted to use more embellishments on the layout but after sleeping on it last night I decided to leave it the way it was....well I am living up to my new year resolution, I have completed more layouts in the last 14 days then in 3-4 months last year, woo hoo I am on a roll, just have to keep it up...
I would also like to thank all the lovely comments that everyone has left on my blog, thank you so much, they mean a lot to me....THANKS...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marisa it really is a gorgeous layout, I have a blog award for you.

Carole xx

Hetty Hall said...

This is so cute Marisa, love the distressed edges on the paper and the photo is perfect, looks great!!

Jayne said...

Gorgeous layout Marisa, I think the papers and photo match great :)