Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another One Done...

I have had this photo for quiet a while, it was taken in 2005. It is of my mum, me, my oldest daughter and her daughter, my only grand child. I wanted to keep the layout simple without the business so I cut out these flowers from a sheet of Scenic Route paper then made my own tulle flowers with I placed punched out flowers over the top & Prima petals on top of these. I must say I do like the way this has turned out. I wanted to have a minimal effect layout (I don't know if that is what you call it but I wanted a simple looking layout, lol)....I don't know if the colours of my layout go with the photo but I have done so many pink layouts lately that I wanted to use something different for a change...


Here are a couple of close ups of the flowers I made using tulle.




My husband even commented on this layout, stating that he like it, which was a bit of a shock as he normally doesn't say anything....
Well that is all for now....

No comments: