Friday, January 30, 2009

:(

I am mad my photo printer is on the blink....
I tried to print off photos last night for a layout I wanted to do, and all the photos I printed had these lines across them, I was so mad...
I tried different paper, sizes, etc, even did the deep clean thingy....but nothing still printing like crap!!!
I don't know if I should take it to get checked out or just go an get another one. I didn't pay that much for this one so I really don't know if it is worth getting fixed.
If I decide to get another photo printer I think I will go for a HP one, I have heard they really good, mine is a Canon. The ink does cost a bit more for the HP but it lasts longer so I have been told.
Well I don't know, will have to do some research into it and see what I come up with.

It is just so annoying that I can't print off the photos I want to use right now :(

Well that is enough whining, I better get some work done....

No comments: