Thursday, January 01, 2009

Oh Where Did The Year Go....

OMG....it is the first day of 2009....last year has gone so fast, it all seems a blur....
How did you see the new year in....did you go parting & celebrate with friends and family?
Or did you have a quiet night at home?
I went out for dinner with my family to celebrate our youngest dd birthday, then headed home for am early night....yeah I know we are not party animals....we are going away for a few days so had to be up early this morning and traveling with a headache and lack of sleep just doesn't work for me......
So I hope you all had a great night seeing in the new year...

Well I hope everyone has a great day for the first day of 2009....

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

We had a quiet night at home. I scrapped and hubby played the Playstation - talk about party animals LOL.

Happy new year to you :).