Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Few More....

creations that I have finished today.
The first is question 6 for my 52Q mini album. I had a bit of an accident with the black ink but oh well it adds to the character of the tag, hehehe....the question was 'If I could do it again, would I change anything?' So here is my tag.... what do you think? I love how the lady in the vintage image looks as if she is thinking about the question written down the side.....

I also did this layout 'Moments In Time' for this months sketch challenge at D2U. DT member Kerryn created the sketch and I must say it was an easy sketch to work with. Has you can see I am on a mission to use up my old stash, the KI Memories products are quiet old as are the Heidi Swapp stickers and Prima flowers but what is the saying 'what is old is new again'. I loved doodling around the outside of the layout. The vintage image of the clock which I had, I mounted onto chipboard for more depth.

I will get to the bottom of my old stash one day.....maybe.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Lov your tag! So would you do anythign differently???

Love the LO...can't wait to get stuck into this sketch!