Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Feel So....

drained at the moment, all I feel like doing is laying down and vegging out....all the stress of the last few days has taken it completely out of me. I have 1 layout to share with you, it took me 3 days to complete, I just couldn't seem to get the idea I had in my head to happen on the layout but I am ok with the finished result. I was trying to achieve a vintage/shabby chic look but I think I might of missed the mark a bit.

Here are a couple of close ups to show you the detail....



I do like the idea of the little flower tucked under the torn cardstock on the right hand side of the layout. These flowers I found were so cute I just had to buy them even if they were a bit too 3D for the layout, they were just the right colour. I have used a few of my older items again, I will get to the bottom of my stash one day :)
Looking at it now I should of did more with the lace instead of just laying it flat on the page, oh will I can always do another layout couldn't I....
Well I am off to clean off my scrapping table, it is a mess (which isn't anything new for me), so have a great week end and keep safe!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Oh Marisa, this is beautiful...its awful how our mood affects scrapping sometimes when it would be nice to sit down and create, its the last thing we want to do:(