Friday, February 06, 2009

What Sweet Smell....

I love being out in my garden at the moment. You see I have heaps of these bushes and I mean heaps they are all around my garden and they are flowering at present and the perfume is amazing....
They are mock orange bushes, and they are in full bloom. I have never seen them flower so well as this year....it makes going out and hanging up washing a pleasure (I have even done extra washing just so I could stand near the bushes, I know I am losing it, lol) but to just standing there and smelling the fragrance it is terrific. And when the wind blows the right way the perfume drifts inside the house, sigh!!!
Well I better stop writing about this other wise I wil be back outside near the bushes, lol....

1 comment:

Belynda-Lee said...

hi just popped on over, and your layouts are beautiful. well done.
belynda xx