Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh Darn That Hurt!

You would not believe what I did and I can tell you it hurt like hell. I bent over to get something out of the kitchen cupboard and hit my head on the the darn cupboard door, right on my left eyebrow. I tell you I had tears running down my face and I have lost quiet a few of hairs from my left eyebrow....ouch!!!
That will teach me not to wear my glasses. Now I have one every red/swollen eyebrow and I have to go out this arvo (I wonder if I can cover it with makeup). I have been so clumsy lately, I have quiet a few scraps/lumps/bumps/bruises etc...I need to veg out I think...
Well take care until next time, I know I will be...

3 comments:

Jayne said...

OUCH!!! Hope it doesn't take too long to heal :)

Anonymous said...

Youch that would hurt, I am loving all your latest layouts, gorgeous.

CArole xx

Kirsty said...

Ow ow ow!!!!