Sunday, March 22, 2009

Only One...

To share today, I just can't seem to get into the swing of scrapping what with everything that is happening at the moment. But here is a layout I did for the Black with 2 challenge blog. It took me an hour yesterday to find some red/black/white paper, lol....

Oh I so love these paper flowers...and yep I have a new butterfly punch and I love it :)
I have another couple of photo sitting on my scrapping desk, so I am hoping that tomorrow will be a good scrapping day...so until next time take care.

4 comments:

Jane Smith said...

Hey Marisa, I can over to talk to you about that funny post but before I do I must say I just love this layout...the detail is stunning!!
Anyhoo about the funny post...if you thought that was funny read the 'waxing' post ..think it was a february post...even funnier!! Oh and did you think he was going to try the tazer on the cat first (I must say I thought he was going to)..Xjs

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout and I also love your flowers. Lots of dimension with striking colours.

Kirsty said...

Oooooh you got a butterfly punch!!!! Love the LO:)

Jane Ettia Jones said...

absolutely STUNNING i love your flowers this page is gorgeous