Sunday, April 05, 2009

:)

Well I have been scrapping but only have 1 to share with you at the moment, the others are still works in progress, lol, not like me I usually only do one layout at a time but when you are waiting for glue/paint etc to dry you just start another one.
So here is the one I can share.....
Now how is this I tried a different style, minimalist effect, well I like the end result as the photos of my grand daughter Summah at age 4 months are the main focus. Oh and those new Prima flowers are just gorgeous (so delicate) I seem to have a real love for long stem flowers at the moment. I am hoping to finish the other layouts tomorrow.
Keep Safe,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your flower piece, the taller pieces look great. And I know what you mean about waiting for the glue to dry, my thing is waiting for the dimensional magic to dry. I always seem to get a finger mark embedded in it LOL

Lauren said...

This is a gorgeous layout Marisa! Good on you for trying something different.