Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!


I hope everyone is having a fantastic Easter so far, I am!
Well I have a layout to share with you today and I must say I have had a better result with my finished layout than I did yesterday, lol...
This layout is for the April Negative Space Challenge over at Read, Set, Scrap
Criteria was to use felt, 5 or more buttons, ribbon, hand or machine stitching. Well I covered all that and I do so like the way this layout turned out, so here it is.....
Oh I just love this Prima paper, isn't it just divine!
Here are a couple of close up of the detail....





Well that is it for today, I have been kicked out of my scrapping room by my youngest ds, he wants to listen to his music while he is on the main computer and I just can not scrap while his music is playing I tend to pull my hair out instead as it isn't my type of music, lol....
Keep Safe,

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Marisa, this is gorgeous! Love your flowers! I just love the new Prima papers, too divine!