Thursday, April 16, 2009

Internet, Doesn't It Just!!!!

mad you made :(
Our internet went down on EasterMonday and after lots of phone calls to out internet provider and lots of checking first thing Tuesday, a fault was submitted to get our line fixed. Well they finally came out yesterday to fix it and it took 5 hours to correct to problem. Now for some reason we have a very slow connection which I have to get sorted out today, oh the joys of modern technology!!!
So onto other thing now...
I have only one layout to share with you today. I created this layout for the 'Ebony & Ivory' Challenge over at Read, Set, Scrap. The challenge was to use ebony/brown/blue colors, flux stitching, artisan shape. Lol, I seem to have a real thing for scrapping black/brown/blue color combos at the moment....will have to move to other colors I think.
So here it is...
This is another photo of my dad & sister, when they went to Italy in 1977. Also in the photo are 2 of my aunties.
Oh look at this bug that was on our veranda last night, youngest ds freaked over it....
It was huge, the lighter measures 7.8cm as a guide.
If anyone know what sort of bug it let me know! It had some very wicked pincers which Wobbles found out about, poor cat had a very sore nose for quite a while. That will teach him for being too curious. lol...
Well I am off now to see about our internet speed and try and sort something out there.
Keep Safe,

2 comments:

janine said...

Love this LO darls . I think that bug may be a flying cockroach and they are horrible things they breed them big in Queensland !

Kirsty said...

This looks like a bush cockroach...DS likes to pick them up and hide them in random spots around the house...