Thursday, April 30, 2009

What A Day!!!

Yesterday I had my day all planned out for today so that I could get lots of scrapping done, well I should know better than to plan out a day because it never works out for me....
I am so looking forward to today being over....let me see what happened today!
I woke up this morning with the worst headache to start with, from there my day just went down hill...the phone kept ringing and interrupting my plans.
Then one of our dogs 'King' got out of his pen and got run over by a car, so had to rush him to the vet, very hard to do when you are stuck at home without a car yourself and live 10 mins drive away from the vets. Well lots of phone calls later finally got that sorted. I was so worried that King was going to die in front of me, would not of been able to handle that today at all...
Also had to organise someone to pick up my youngest son from work as my youngest daughter who was to pick him up was working overtime....
Oh I am so looking forward to today being over...
Oh yes the King is ok, lots of stitches and bandages but ok.
Look at his his paws, he has stitches in them plus lots more all over his body. He also has so much skin taken off all over his body. Oh I cried when I saw him, all cut up like he was.
So how was your day!
Keep Safe,

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

How scary!!! He is gorgeous though...hope he gets better quickly..I can't imagine how you are going to keep him off his foot!

Jayne said...

OMG Marisa what a day!!! So glad to hear King is okay that would have been terrible!!! Hope today is a better day :)

Lauren said...

Oh Marisa so sorry to hear about your dog. Poor thing - hope he recovers quickly.