Monday, May 18, 2009

Some Layouts To Share...

I have a few to share, I did these for the May cybercrop challenges over at Read, Set, Scrap. The theme for this months challenges are all based on movies.
This one was for the Little Rascal Challenge set by Rachel. Criteria was to use a photo of kids getting up to mischief, also a transparence, rubons and paper tearing. I loved the Kaisercraft paper I used here, gorgeous colours. I snapped these photos of Summah when she got into my make-up, she was 2 years old and the funny thing was she knew exactly what she was doing with the make-up, lol....
This next one is for the Forest Gump Challenge by Tracey. Criteria for this challenge: use the quote 'Life is like a box of chocolates' also one chocolate coloured patterned paper or embellishment and a photo that isn't picture perfect. I tried my hand at digi scrapbooking for this LO. I love the colours I used and the cardboard behind the photo. I also found these cool masks that I used over the photo.
The third one I have to share was for Horton Hears A Who! by Ann-Marie. Criteria was to use the quote 'a persons a person no matter how small'. I did another digi LO for this challenge, so loved this photo of Summah when she was 2 weeks old.
The final one to share was for Grease by Shell. Criteria for this challenge: a pic of your favourite star, ripped paper flowers min 5, font in 2 different colours. I did this one for a bit of fun, don't you just love Kermit the Frog....
Well that is all for now, still have a few more challenge to get done so hopefully tomorrow I will get a few more done seeing as I am stuck at home without a car again. Oldest daughter has borrowed my car this week while hers goes in to get the damage repaired from her accident. Then I am hoping mine will go in next week to get fixed from the cow sitting on it. So anyway house bound again so I should be able to get lots of scrapping done right....well will see!
Keep Safe,

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

These are just fantastic, my smile just kept getting bigger and bigger as I scrolled down!!!!!

Kirsty said...

Love these! The digi ones are awesome! You are a total natural :)
The Kermit one is way cool;)