Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Woo Hoo An Award For Me...

The lovely Jackie has been so kind and sweet, this is the lovely award that she has passed onto me.
I would like to pass this award onto these lovely people, they are all incredible scrappers and lovely friends. I love reading your blogs and seeing what you have created.
First the lovely Renee, your work rocks girl!
Next this gorgeous lady is an inspiration Carole, just love your 3D creations.
Now for the lovely Kim, what an artist you are, love your work.
Kerryn, you are a terrific friend and an amazing scrapper.
Also Kirsty another fantastic friend, your creations are in incredible.
And last but not least is the lovely Jayne, another scrapper and friend that I am very proud to know.
So all you lovely friends enjoy your award.
Keep Safe,

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Awwww, cutest award EVER! Thanks love :)

Renee Dowling said...

Hi Marisa,
Thanksxxxx and right back at ya! How cute is this award! - I'll post it up on my next post!
Reneexx