Sunday, June 07, 2009

This Is All...

I have to share with you today, I had big plans on getting lots of layouts done for Read, Set, Scrap challenges but I had to baby sit Summah again today. I had my beautiful gran daughter here on Friday night for a sleep over and seeing has her mum had to go to Brisbane to help pick up a car today I got to look after Summah again...boy she keeps me on my toes, lol....
Well while she was happy watching a DVD I got a digital layout done, you see my computer is in the lounge room so she was happy for me to work on it instead of scrapping in another room...she has to be near me.
Well here is my digi layout...
The photo is of my oldest son and his girl friend on the night of her 21st birthday, they were both a little tipsy otherwise I would not of been able to get a decent photo, they are both terrors has far has getting photos taken.
Boy I am so looking forward to this long week end being over so I can have some space and do what I want to do, like scrapping. I can not get into the office to my scrapping desk, youngest son has been in there for most of the day listening to his music (not to my liking at all). Will see what tomorrow brings...
Keep Safe,

1 comment:

LG said...

Hi there Marisa!

Read your message at my blog. Thank you for your kind words and for continuously being there to support me and for being my friend. I really appreciate it.

Having friends like you makes me more passionate with what Im doing

Great Digi LO darl

HUGS
LG