Saturday, July 04, 2009

:)

Well I have another layout to share with you today. I did this one for the June theme challenge over at Read, Set, Scrap. The criteria was to use lace and a quote about friendship, well I think I covered it. I am rather pleased with the way this came out, so anyway here it is...
Love the red/purple/black colour combo I used. I found these amazing stems of flowers at my local $2 shop, you see them there on the right hand side of the layout, aren't they cool! I know I have used this photo before on a digi layout but Zoe, my daughter wanted a paper one to add to her album.
Well that is about all I have to share with you today, I am working this afternoon so I better go and get a few things done before I go. So keep safe until next time...

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

loooove the red/purple combo!