Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How Is Everyone...

Well I have a few more layouts to share. But first let me just say I seem to have a real problem scrapping lately, I am continually moving things around and debating over if it looks right...oh I don't know I seem to be at a stand still with my creativeness. Take for instance today it took me over 3 hours to complete a simple layout (below), now why don't my layouts come together without all the uncertainty of 'does it look right'...maybe I am too hard on myself but I wish I could just decide on what I am going to use and it all fall into place without all this uncertainty...
So any way here are the 2 layouts I have done...
This first one is for a July Ebony & Ivory challenge over at Read,Set, Scrap.
This next one is also for a challenge over at Read, Set, Scrap. I love how the photo really stand out in this layout.

I have work for the rest of the week now so no more scrapping for me. So keep safe everyone...

No comments: