Friday, July 31, 2009

What A Fabulous Friday...

it has been. Now it is not because of the weather which has been perfect or that I am having some time off work until next week I think or that I have had my grand daughter here for the last few days...not that all of these don't make it fabulous as well!
It is because I have my mojo back and I created 2 layouts today.
Now that is a first for me! I don't think I have ever complete 2 layouts in one day. And I am really pleased with the way they have both turned out. So what do you think of them?
This one is based on sketch #20 over at 52 Sketches 52 Weeks. Loved the Basic Grey Wisteria collection paper pack I used, such gorgeous colours. I cut up a MME transparency frame has it had the perfect purple flowers on it, you see those wispy looking flowers that is it.
I used sketch #30 for this layout again from over at 52 Sketches 52 Weeks. I used October Afternoon Daydream collection pack here, also fabulous colour combos in this pack.
So yep it has been a fabulous Friday for sure....

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

yay! She's back! Love these marisa:)