Thursday, August 20, 2009

1 To Share...

That is all I have to share with you at the moment. I created this one for the cybercrop over at RSS. I was hoping to get a few more done but ran out of time.

Criteria was to use white cardstock, and the only other colour to be used was red. Also the word passion or passionate. I had fun creating this layout, used a toothbrush to splatter paint on the white cardstock, I felt like a kid down on the floor with newpaper spread everywhere and splattering, lots of fun!
So that is all for now, have to get ready for work shortly, gosh going back to work has really cut into my scrapping time. I hope that once I get into a routine that it will get better...
So catch you all later...Marisa.
PS stay tuned for a huge RAK that I will be having soon...

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

This looks fantastic Marisa!