Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Have Neglected My Blog...

I feel really bad for neglecting my blog but I have had so much happening here at present and I just haven't had to energy to post. Now where do I start...
My hubby has been really sick for over a month now, I don't know if I have posted this info before but he has had so many tests done and they still don't know what is wrong with him :( So anyway I think it has finally taken it's toll on me as well, I feel just worn out, wash out what ever you want to call it...I wish they would find out what is wrong with him so we can have some idea of what we are facing here...
Then on top of everything I had a meeting with my boss at work on Friday and I have had major changes to my roster and a decrease of hours which I am not happy about...so I think I might be looking for another job.
Well now lets move on I have a couple of layouts to share with you.
First is one I created for the cybercrop over at Read, Set, Scrap and I won this challenge. I really struggled with the criteria, we were not allowed to use patterned paper...
So here it is...
OMG look at those photos of my family, we only had the twins in '87 and there was no way I was going to slide down those sand dunes, they were huge, yes I know chicken here!
Then I did a digital layout for another cybercrop challenge at RSS. I really love how this one turned out...
Love the quote! I used a Royanna Fritschmann digi kit which can be found here.
The next one is for Week 3 of the Project Fashionista challenge over at Wicked Princesses. Had to create a male page, oh so not my thing. So this is my take on the challenge...
I also did the September 'What's Ad About!?!' challenge over at Wicked Princesses and this is what I came up with...
Tried something different with the cardstock, I cut the shapes out then stuck the pp behind it.
Now I have to put my thinking cap on as the next challenge in the Project Fashionista is to create a shabby chic layout, another style that just isn't me. Oh well I will give it my best shot....
So that is about all for now, I don't think I have missed any layouts that I have created since last posting.
So has usual take care until next time...

No comments: