Thursday, September 03, 2009

Well It Is Official...

my lappy has died :(
The mother board has got a problem so it is cheaper to get another computer, well hubbie has one I can use. I am just really worried that I might not be able to retrieve my file off my lappy, I do have them backed up on an exturnal hard drive but this new putter runs on Window Vista and for some reason it wont allow me to get the files off the back up...gosh I just hope I can get all my files! I have so many digi kits/photos/files etc that it would be a shame to lose all of it.
So that is the latest update, I will be ringing the computer man today to find out if they can get my files for me, keep your fingers crossed for me please!!!
Now this has stresed me out a bit so I haven't got any scrapping done at all since last week, so I just hope my mojo hasn't decided to go walk about as well...
So until next time, take care...

1 comment:

Tracey said...

So sorry to hear about your lappy Marisa. I will keep everything crossed that you will be able to recover stuff. I know what it feels like to lose photos and I hope it works out for you :)