Sunday, October 11, 2009

Well This Is...

my latest layout for Project Fashionista challenge over at Wicked Princesses.
Sorry the photo quality isn't that good, it is very overcast and dark here today. The criteria was to use colours pink/green/yellow, satin either ribbon or fabric. We could use other embellishments as long as they were in those colours. I used Basic Grey Two Scoops paper, Prima flowers, brads, Kaiser Lemon pearls, MME transparency which I cut up, Pink Paislee & Chaterbox alphas, satin material behind the flowers & satin ribbon. Now here are a couple of close up to show you the detail...

Well that is all the scrapping I had gotten done, would of got more done but one little every cheeky kitten has been running a muck all over my scrapping desk and has been driving me crazy so I gave up....
So take care until next time...

No comments: