Monday, December 07, 2009

A Couple More...

OTP projects to share with you. These are for the 12 days of Christmas challenges over at Scrapz.biz.
The tag challenge was to use scraps, so I just used what was on my desk at the time, lol...
I have made some of the material ones last year and I really loved them so I have made more for this year...
Love the tin, I re-cycled re-used a Prima tin for this project.
So that is all for now, I think my mojo has taken a short vacation just don't seem to want to do any scrapping at present. Well here is hoping that it will be back soon.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love these Marisa. Prima tins are perfect for recycling and those tags are adorable :)

PML....guess what the word verification is for this comment.....arshead....they must know me....lol :)

LG said...

WOW I love the jar so much! So so cute!