Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Made Some Yummy...

Chocolate Christmas puddings today. I have seen quiet a few people have made these so really wanted to give them a go, mind you I had trouble finding the marshmallow chocolate biscuits, finally found them in coles. Well I have even had a taste and boy oh boy are they yummy, lol...someone had to try them to see if they were ok...

I think I melted my white chocolate a bit too much, has you can see my spearmint leaves on some of them sort of slipped a bit ,lol...hubby just had one and he likes them.
I can't believe that Christmas is just about here. I braved the shops again today to get the last of the pressies, now I only have to go to the drive through bottle shop to get a few things then all done, woo hoo...
Well that is all from me for now, haven't done any scrapping. I know sad isn't it....

No comments: