Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Have Been Busy...

Cleaning and sorting my scrapping area for the Biggest Loser Comp challenges over at Scrapz.Biz. I have done lots of rearranging and turfing of old stash, well I should say donating to charity. I have brought lots of storage boxes so everything has a place, just need to make labels so everything is easier to find now.
Now I have a few layouts to share for the Biggest Loser Comp over at Scrapz.Biz.
For the use it challenge on day 13 we had to use buttons on a layout, this is my creation...
 
I love the torn paper and all the little bits and pieces that are peeking out from behind things on this layout.
These next 2 layouts were for day 10, we had to use the same design to create 2 layouts...


I turned the design around for the next layout to suit the photo...

So that is all for now. Keep safe...

No comments: