Wednesday, February 03, 2010

How Cute...

is this finch that was outside my bedroom window today. The colour was so vivid and there were red ones as well but I didn't get a chance to get a photo of them...stupid cat! Well you can guess what happened can't you...lol! I think the cats both need very large bells, the ones they are wearing are not working to well...
 
I know the photo is a bit blurry, I had to zoom in from a fair distance.
I have had a very uncreative week, no scrapping what so ever. I had a very stiff neck/shoulders at the beginning of this week (still is a bit stiff) and just haven't felt like creating anything. I am so hoping that maybe on the week end I might feel like doing something. I have day shifts for the next two days and grand daughter is sleeping over tomorrow night, so definitely no scrapping happening while she is here, she is such a ball of energy, never keeps still...lol! 
So that is about all for now, keep safe!

No comments: