Tuesday, February 09, 2010

This Is What I Have Been Up Too....

I have made a couple of cards for the Scrap Amour challenges over at Scrapz.Biz.
 
This first card we had to create dimension. I used foam tape under the second stamped image of the heart to lift it off the page. Sorry you can't see it too well in the photo.
 
 
This next card we had to create a bit of love using stamps, so I made this pop-up card.
Well cards really aren't my thing but I like the way this one turned out. Now just to write on the inside and all ready for hubby for Valentine's Day.
Now I have a couple of sneak peeks for you, I know tease that I am! This is a layout I created for 'From Screen 2 Scrap' for next months poster.
 
  
 I love the way this layout turned out, but alas you all have to wait to see the whole thing...
So that is it for me...

No comments: