Thursday, February 25, 2010

You Must Love Yourself...

This has been the only layout that I have scrapped so far this week. I used the sketch #015 from Scrapz.biz and the quote that was posted at Soul Scrappers.
 
The quote reads: 'You must love yourself  before you love another. By accepting yourself & fully being what you are... your simple presences can make others happy' by Jane Roberts.
I used some of my older stash here, the We R Memories Keeper paper. I also did some more of that stamping on fabric for my butterflies...just love this new technique I discovered over at Scrapz.biz. 
I also got a lovely gift in the post today, from the lovely Rach over at Scrapz.biz for my shadow photo of hubby and me which you ca see a few post down. Thank you Rach, love all the goodies! I will take a photo tomorrow to show you all.
And now onto the big new I have....
Drum roll please...

I am a Soul Scrappers Design Team Member...
Woo hoo...
I will be doing digital challenges...
Just hope I am up to it...

So that is all for now, I just love all your lovely comments. Thanks you so much for taking the time to leave them!

2 comments:

Kim said...

woo hoo congrats on the DT Marissa, its been a while since I came to visit just lovin going back through your old blog posts Marissa...stunning stunning stunning

Tracey said...

Congrats on the DT position Marisa. I am sure you will inspire.
Love this layout. Beautiful work as always :)