Monday, March 08, 2010

An Easter Card and a Funny Photo!

I created this card for a challenge over at Scrapz.Biz for their Scrapz.Chickadees challenges, fun and ideas.
We had to create an origami rabbit, well my first attempt turned into a swan... LOL!
But I got the hang of it eventually, so here is my card...
 
Also over at Scrapz.Biz Deb posts these cool tutorial, this week was 'colour pop. How to make your photos really pop with colour. This is my photo...
  
Don't the Prima flower look so much better in the after shot.
Now for something funny!!!
Over at Scrapz.biz we were asked to change our forum image to one with us wearing these Easter Bunny Ear we had to make. Well I was busy taking photo and didn't realise that I had someone behind me and they just had to get in the action...here is the photo!
 
Yep I know he is a bit character....

No comments: