Saturday, May 08, 2010

Not Much

to share this week.
The Color Room palette #4 was lovely rich tones of oranges and browns.
I really struggled with these colors but once I got going creating my layout it all sort of worked.
The photo was taken in 1962 of my mum, sister and me. I loved the mix of papers: Webster, K & Co and Kaiser.
I also did a layout for this months quote challenge over at Challenge Heaven.
The criteria was to use the words 'Gotta Love' in your title and no flowers. Now that was hard for me, no flowers but I managed. This is what I created...
This is my oldest son with me, gosh look at that hair. The photo was taken when he was 17 years old, now he is 25. I had some fun with my inks and stamps here and used some of my old stash with the KI Memories & American Crafts papers.
Well thanks for stopping by, take care!

1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love these layouts - really fab!!! I think you nailed TCR palette - it looks great, and your This Boy layout is really eyecatching - it is just perfect!! :D