Thursday, May 13, 2010

This Could Be Long...



I have a few layouts to share with you.
First this was this weeks color palette over at the Color Room
Love the soft girl colors and isn't that sketch fantastic. This is my layout for this weeks challenge.
I did some stamping on my background paper again, just love stamping at the moment.
The photo doesn't really show off the love soft mauve of the background paper, bad lighting and I did try a few different spots and days but in the end I selected this one to upload.
I scrap jacked over at Aussie Scrapjack.
One of the jacks for May is a beautiful album cover created by Leanne Allinson, I loved the yellow and white colors so I created this layout as my entry for Leanne's jack.
I made my own lace and flowers for this layout and used some of my old stash again.
Now over at Soul Scrappers I took part in the current sketch challenge. This is llina's sketch which you can see here... This is my digital layout I created based on the sketch.
Love the elements from Divine Digital used here. I am not sure what year the photo was taken but I think it was late 1940. Also Erika from Soul Scrappers organised a Soul Scrap Quest, for all that signed up a small bag of goodies were sent out for you to create with, I created this layout using most of what was sent to me.
I only added a couple of extra item to complete my page, have to say the colors were a lot brighter than I am use to scrapping at present so that was a challenge just there.
Well that is all the sharing I have for now, so until next time take care!

2 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

It always amazes me how much scrapping you get done. Love all these new creations

nancy said...

love your work! great eye for design and details!