Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Have Done It Again...

I have neglected my blog and now I have a super long post to add with all my latest creations to share...
I will try not to bore you all with a lot of info.
First up is a just because layout. My mum gave me some photos to copy and one was this one of her when she was aged 16. I used Basic Grey papers, I also made my own flowers and crotcheted lace.
Next is my creation for this weeks color combo for the Color Room. This is the palette for this week.
This is what I created. I used some really, really old foof-a-la papers. Talk about using old stash, lol...
I also pulled out my sewing machine here, which is not something I do. I usually do hand stitching on my layouts.
And a couple of close ups to show you the detail.
Next up is the layout I created for palette #9 at the Color Room. Color were red, pink, blue & white.

I used a garter clip of all things on this layout and some leather.
Some detail shots...
This layout was for last weeks What's Cooking challenge over at Scrapz.biz We had to create a layout using yellow somewhere, butterflies, flowers and it had to have a summer feel to it.
Another challenge over at Scrapz.biz last week was scrap it blind. This is what I created with the instructions. I did some hybrid scrapping on this layout with the fish, and I made my own fishing rod out of a twig and string.
And now a digital layout to share, this was for a challenge over at Soul Scrappers. We had to create a monochromatic color scheme, we had to select a color from our flower photo that had to be used.
Well that is it, I hope I didn't bore you all. I will try to post more often in future, well I will try anyway!

2 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

So many gorgeous creations to look at :)

I always love seeing them

LG said...

that's a lot of gorgeous layouts!!!!