Monday, June 28, 2010

Time Just Seems to Slip Through My Fingers...

Not enought hours in the day for me to do all that I want too :(
So this could be a bit of a long post...
First I have a couple of layout that I have done for The Color Room
This is this weeks palette...
And this is my creation, I don't think I quiet got the colors right but I like what I did.
The gingham material is actually brown & white check. I made the flowers from a tutorial that Lydell posted over at Scrapz.biz
Here are some close ups...
Now this was my take on last weeks palette.
A few close up to show you the detail.
I used up the punched out hearts as well. I started my layout based on the sketch but I lost it somewhere in there, lol!!! This was the palette...
I love the blind scrap challenges over at Scrapz.biz. Last week Mel set the challenge and this is my take on it.
Has you can see I have been busy using up lots of my old stash on all my layouts. The photo I used was not the best quality, I did try to fix it on my photo editing program.
Now for a little sneak peak of my DT layout for next months poster challenge over at From Screen 2 Scrap
Will be posting the full layout shortly.
Well that is all for now, I will try to post more frequently to keep it short...

3 comments:

Moonie said...

I love your layout here.. the first one.. your colors are just perfect. Very nice and so romantic.x

Melleny Ams said...

Wouldn't it be nice to have more time each day - only for fun things :)
More gorgeous work

LG said...

you are rocking their gallery with your amazing layouts using their palette. GORGEOUS!