Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Just A Couple...

of layouts to share with you all.
First of this weeks color palette over at the color room
and this is my layout I created for this week...
I used this weeks sketch, just loved it. Here are a couple of close up to show you the details...
I have done a few digital layouts for challenges over at Soul Scrappers.
First one was for the current theme challenge set by llina. We had to use red and green colors with one other colour but it could not be a Christmas layout. So this is what I created...
I used some of the photos from out India trip. That background paper was perfect...
Next was a layout for Shazza's about me challenge, we were not allowed to use a photo only journaling about how we met our partners, also we had to have a icon on the page and a snazzy title. So this is my layout...
Well that is all for now. I have done a couple more layouts but haven't taken any photo of them so until next time take care...

1 comment:

Melleny Ams said...

I love your colour room page, so pretty