Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What Have I Been Doing...

Besides working I have been creating, had a bit of a slow few day there when I thought I was going to loose my creative juices but all is well now. So here are my layouts to share with all of you.
First up is this weeks color palette from the color room.
This is the palette...
and my layout...
a few close up to show you the details...
This is the first time I have used liquid pearls on a layout, love them! Used Daisy D paper, trims, hybrid scrap images, Kaiser pearls, tissue paper, AC thickers, HS plastic alpha, Pink Paislee rubons and Cherry Art chip swirl.
Next I have some layouts for this weeks challenges over at Scrapz.
For the Scrap It Blind challenge...
I used Sassafras Lass papers and stickers, Cosmo Cricket sticker, AC thickers, some rubons, string, tag and made the stars out of cardstock.
and the What's Cooking challenge...
Used My Mind's Eye papers, buttons, A2Z chip bird, Lil Davis chip bookplate, AC thickers and ribbon, Making Memories bling brad and Kaiser mini alphas.
For the Fetch a Sketch challenge...
I used some really old Sweetwater papers here, also Lil Davis chip alphas, chip buttons, string, lace and DCWV chip shape.
And now for the month challenge. Mel has some wonderful instructions on how to make these cute and very easy mini pizza boxes. This is mine...
So that is what I have been up too.
I really need to post more often so that the posts aren't so long, it just seem to get away from me.
Well until next time, take care!

3 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

Marisa you sure have been busy, all beautiful

Renee said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful creations Marisa. I especially love your color palette layout...stunning.

Renee xox

LG said...

WOW! Such stunning creations. Loving all the details and the colors just makes everything perfect