Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Couple Of Layouts...

First up is my layout I created for round 3 in the Scrap that Ad challenge over at Scrapz.biz
The Ad was the yellow pages ad 'not happy Jan'. I got my inspiration from the lady counting to 10, so I decided to have to points of what makes me 'not happy'. Well here it is...
Had to include criteria of a catch phase, a book page or part thereof and an exclamation mark, sign or speech bubble. Has you can see I used the catch phase 'that's all folks' followed by the exclamation mark and I made my flowers out of pages from an old book.
Next up is a digital layout I did for the sketch challenge over at Soul Scrappers
Here is the sketch...
and now my take on the sketch...
The photo is of my oldest DD back in 1989. Elements used from Scrap Girls.
That is all for now, take care!

No comments: