Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gosh is it cold here today...

I hate the cold, so bring on summer!
Anyway onto better things. I have a few layouts to share with you all.
First up is my take on this weeks palette over at the color room. 
Here is the palette...
And this is my layout, I went digital this time. I used elements from digital-crea.fr
It has to be one of my best digital layouts so far I think.
Next up is my layout for round 4 in the Scrap That Ad comp over at Scrapz.biz
You can see the 'life be in it' ad here, it would of been about the 1980's this ad was around I think.
I loved the bright colours in the ad, just could not decide which ones to use so I went with green, pink and brown. I also went with a smaller size layout, A4. I handmade all the flowers and leaves.
Just as well you can't see the scales too well, a bit of a shocker, I really need to loose weight.
My next layout to share with you all today is for the About Me Challenge at Soul Scrappers.
We had to scrap a layout about who else shares our date of birth.
Last but not least is for my DT challenge over at Soul Scrappers. My digital challenge is to create tags that can be made into a mini album or for presents, lots of possibilities...
So here are some of my boy tags with photos of my oldest son.
So that is all I have to share with you for now...

4 comments:

Lydell Quin said...

Goodness me Marisa, you have been ever so busy! All these things look great! Your digi LO is stunning. Something i have never tried!

Lovely to have a look through all your gorgeous work!
Lydell x

Melleny Ams said...

Marisa the colour room layout is sensational

Kirsty said...

Loooooove your Colour Room LO!!!

Susanne Perry said...

WOW, that digi L/O for TCR is just something else Marisa, it's just perfect.