Monday, September 06, 2010

Gosh Where Has The Time Gone...



First up I have to tell you about this month's poster challenge over at From Screen 2 Scrap.
Here is the poster...
Interesting poster don't you think! The criteria was to use red & yellow cardstock, a hand print and a black title. So this is what I created...
I outlined my own hand here then stitched around the outline. Love these photos of Summah when she was about 6 months old.
Next up I have my entry for palette #21 at the Color Room. The palette was based on her room with gorgeous colors of red, orange, ivory pink & lolly pink.
I loved the sketch from this palette so had to use it as a base for my layout. Made most of the flowers here as well.
The photo is of my sister and me, taken in 1963. Had a bit of an accident with the bling on the corner of the photo, one of the swirls sort of broke and stuck in the wrong place...
Now lastly is my layout for last weeks challenge (round 5) for the Scrap that Ad over at Scrapz. The criteria was to create a layout based on the Dove Ad, to also use the word beauty, a photo of yourself and a frame or bulletin board. Well this is what I came up with, did have a bit of a problem coming up with an idea for this challenge but got there in the end.
So now onto round 6, the ad this week is the Tim Tam ad. We also have to create a layout using the word wish, have a traditional fairytale element/s and star/s. So now to put on my thinking cap to come up with something. So that is all for now.

No comments: