Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Scrap That Ad

Week 6 challenge is based on the 'Tim Tam' ad, you can see it here. You know the one that the genie grants you 3 wishes. We also had to use the word wishes, stars and a fairytale element on our page, so this is what I created. My fairytale element is the fairy sitting on the mushrooms.
I watched the ad a couple of times and kept thinking of kids picking dandelions and making wishes, so camera in hand off I went in search oh some dandelions. Found 3 and made my wishes, then scrapped the photos. I based this layout on this weeks sketch from the Color Room, really love this one.
I can't believe that we are up to week 6 in the challenges, gosh that has gone quickly.

1 comment:

Melleny Ams said...

Marisa great photos and a great take on the challenge