Monday, October 25, 2010

It Has Been A While...

Time just seem to get away from me sometimes...
So I have a few things to share with you all.
First up is a layout for a weekly challenge over at Scrapz
This is a photo of my twins, Natasha and Martin, Natasha was a cheeky little girl always sticking out her tongue. I used Pink Paislee die cut paper and alphas, Making Memories and Webster paper, buttons, MM clips, ribbon and a few other bits and pieces.
 Also made this Christmas card for a challenge over at Scrapz, we had to use non-traditional colours so I went with purple and green.
Used Around the Block paper, AC ribbon and MM tag.
I came across this lovely website the other day called Red Earth Scrapping. So I decided to do a couple of their challenges, you have a whole month to get them done. Why not pop on over and have a look.
First up is Helen's sketch challenge.
Had lots of fun stamping and sewing on this layout. I used We R Memory Keepers papers, plus lots of odds and ends. The photo is of me with my family at the beach back in 1963. That is me looking to the side at my mum.
Another one I did was for Susanne Stash stomper challenge, we had to create a layout with a patchwork/quilting theme, use the colour pink of at least 3 elements and stitching.
This layout 'Angel Sometimes' I used lots of different paper to make my squares, Prima flowers, MM alphas, Lil Davis clip, brads, buttons, string, metal plaque and decorative pins.
So that is all for now, thanks so much for stopping by :)

No comments: