Friday, October 29, 2010

Just One!

To share with you. This layout is for the Melbourne Cup Comp over at Scrapz. The criteria was to use the following sketch.
Also to use a photo of someone dressed to kill, something that flutters and something from your wardrobe.
Now this last one had me stumped for a while...until I remembered about some earrings I had (haven't worn them for years)...perfect. So this is what I created...
The center of the flower is my earring. The photo is my youngest DD Zoe. I used a Crete Paper kit I had sitting around with a MME die cut title. Also used Bella flower petal which I added glitter to tips of petals, punched butterflies also glitter added around edge, Prima bling, bling flowers and lace.
So that is my one layout to share with you. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: