Thursday, December 23, 2010

December Daily Album

I finally finished my December Daily Album yesterday, all I have to do is add the photos and journaling. So here are a few photos of random pages...
The front cover...
I added clear acetate pages with either rubon, stickers or paper piecing. This page shows a cute glitter Chrissy tree sticker on the acetate.
I also added these cute little envelopes that I found at the office supply shop, I have either added stamped images, tags or stickers to them. This tag actually came on my secret Santa pressy from Scrapz, just couldn't throw it away, too cute, so I recycled it here.
This last photo show just how thick the whole album is, so I don't think I will be adding to many more bits and pieces to it to make it any more bulky.
All the page numbers were created from hybrid scrapping which I printed on matt photo paper and cut out, then I punched out the scalloped circle from Kraft paper to mount the numbers on, these were then mounted onto inked chipboard oval shapes.
Sorry the photos aren't too crash hot, the weather here is horrible for taking photos. The whole album came out a lot more bulky than I had hoped but I am pleased with the end result.
Well thanks for stopping by. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and if travelling take care :)

1 comment:

Helen Kinsela said...

OMG Marisa what a stunning album, you've done such a beautiful job with it, so many special, precious elements to it. Gorgeous!!!
Wish I had the time and committment to do something like that instead of drool over other's albums LOL.
Well done, a precious keepsake.