Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Soul Scrappers Challenges

Erika at Soul Scrappers has set a colour challenge to use this mix of colours...
Kraft, Pink, Red and Black.
Well I can tell you pink and red on the same layout kind of scared me a bit, but I bit the bullet and created this...

I rather liked how it turned out. The photos of Summah eating ice-cream were so perfect for this layout.
Also the first Challenge for the Glee Club has been posted. We had to create a layout based on a classic rock song of the Beetles, it also had to stay true to the genre of classic rock. Well after much thinking, and more thinking I finally came up with this...
and some close up for you...


I made the pearl pin using a tooth pick. And yes the photo is of me as a toddler. Coming soon some of my digital layout.
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: