Friday, February 18, 2011

Week 3

These are my layouts for week 3 of the Uni course over at Scrapz.
First up is Sheree subject - Speech Pathology. We had to scrap a conversation using at least 2 speech bubbles.

I remembered this conversation with my youngest daughter many years ago when she had to dress up like a bumble bee for a school play. Didn't she look cute!
For Belinda's course - Midwifery. We had to scrap about someone who helped us when we had our kids, also had to include at least 4 different patterned papers and some cardstock stickers.

When we lived in town my next door neighbor was a retired RN and she was a fantastic help during all my pregnancies and when the kids were young. We use to call her Auntie Helen even when she wasn't really our Auntie. Sadly she passed away a few years ago :( so she was the perfect choice for this challenge.  The last course was for Kerryn's Food Technology challenge. We had to scrap about something we can't do without in our kitchen and also had to include something you find in the kitchen.
I had a bit of an accident with some chipboard that was on my desk, it got wet. So I dried it with my head gun and you would not believe what happened, the layers peeled apart. So I added some home made glimmer mist and centers, and a whole new look to the chipboard. How cool do they look...
So that is all for today, until next time :)

No comments: