Friday, March 04, 2011

Creative Arts

Is another of this weeks Uni challenges over at Scrapz.
We had to scrap lift a layout from the Scrapz gallery and to also get some inspiration from Georgia page that she created for this challenge. Well after surfing the gallery for a while I found a layout created by past DT member Deb that I really liked and for the inspiration I got from Georgia's page are the buttons, circles and the ink/paint splatters.
I did some fussy cutting on this page, which I haven't done in ages.
If you want to enter you have until the 16th March to get your creations in. Lots of fantastic prizes up for grabs, plus a guest DT position.

1 comment:

marysunshine said...

Hi Marisa,
whata beautiful piece of art, lots of cutting, it's just gorgeous. I just love visitng your blog, you give me so much inspiration,your pages are so creative and lovely.
Thanks for visiting my blog.