Sunday, April 03, 2011

What I did today...

I made a few more things out of my March DT kit form Scrapbooking Haven
First up is a layout using lots of Kaisercraft Magic Happens papers, elements and chipboard. Also Kaiser paper flowers and a touch of Prima bling.

Misted the background and inked the edges of all the papers etc. Here are a couple of close up...

Used lots of foam tape the give this page a 3D look.
Next I made a birthday card using some of the off cuts that were sitting on my desk.
This card is on its was to a friend tomorrow, hope she likes it! Gosh hope I haven't bored you to much with all these blog posts today. Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Love the page with those fairies Marisa, just gorgeous and a beautiful card too. Also thank you for your recent comment on my blog.
Fiona
x

lexie said...

Love your work....I do pop in here every now and again to see what you are up to.....I suck at leaving comments will try harder to leave a comment more often...oxo

Leeann Pearce said...

gosh i have just been looking thru your pages here.... i love all the details you put on each of your pages... totally yummy and amazing...thanks so much for popping by also!