Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Now To Show You...

the page I created for week 1 for the competition over at Scrapz. 

The comp runs for 8 weeks and each week a challenge is set by the DT's. There are weekly winners and then there will be major prizes at the end of the competition.
So here is my completed page for week 1. ÓOPS! What's for dinner? It's in the basket.
We had to scrap about what was in our shopping trolley's or baskets. I went with basket and I an tell you it was rather embarrassing taking a photo in the supermarket, I pretended to be text messaging on my phone after checking the isle to make sure nobody was around, lol! 
So now to start on week 2. We have to scrap about our wardrobes, eek!!!
Mine looks like a bomb has gone off in it, lol!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Loved this page Marisa...all those embies suit it so well x

marysunshine said...

beautiful page, love your embellishments.

marysunshine said...

wow.. what a beautiful creation.