Thursday, September 15, 2011

Last Round

for Location Location over at Scrapz.
For this round we had to use a photo of a junk/mess draw, also include something from the draw on the page and the word junk or mess, oh yes and something that pulls out.
So here is my page.
 
My something from my draw is a shopping list note paper which I punched a scolloped circle out of and added my title to. Something that pulls out are my twin tags with my journaling.
I stamped the background cardstock with a script stamp to give it a bit of depth and texture, also sprayed it with glimmermist.
So that is the last page for the 8 week competition, love all the challenges :)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love all the pages you've done for the comp Marisa! This one is fabulous as well! Good on you for getting them all done :-)

Kirsty said...

Great idea with the shopping list! Love the red :)